- get the kids to sort through their toys and make room for some new ones
- clean out your closets and your sock drawer
- sort through those kitchen cupboards for those things you never use
Get those picnic tables out, set out your wares, pull up a chair, pour yourself a cold one and greet the treasure hunters as they browse our once-a-year neighborhood-wide flea market!
Just a few IMPORTANT guidelines:
- Please keep the sidewalk clear so that people are easily able to pass by
- If you want to set up in front of someone else’s property – please please please get their permission first
- DO NOT set up in front of the Library
- Be BERNAL SAFE! We’ll let Ingleside Station know that Hillwide is happening but please make sure to keep pets inside and doors/windows locked – we don’t want any unintended visitors in our homes
- Clear up once you are done for the day
Let your neighbors know so that we can all benefit from this great tradition and encourage friends & family from other neighborhoods to stop on by – who knows, the sun may even be shining!
CLICK HERE to download our fabulous flyer so you can print out your own copy and post it in your window to let people know to come on by on August 11th and check out all your goodies.
If you’d like to get onto our Hillwide Google map (see below) please email the following details to bernalbusiness AT gmail DOT com no later than noon PT on Friday August 10th:
- the street address of where people can find you
- a short description of what you’ll have at your location (max 140 characters!)
There are no registration or listing fees but we’d like to suggest that you make a donation of $5 (and up) to the BHNC just by clicking on the Donate button below.
Lets help keep the seniors and youth programs alive in Bernal!
View 2012 Bernal Hillwide Garage Sale in a larger map